Welcome to Africa International Missions
Africa International Missions is an exciting ministry to provide Bible study materials for those who love the word of God. Though based in Cape Town, South Africa and Hutchinson, Kansas U.S.A., we seek to serve the global church in preaching the gospel to the world and edification of the saints. We want to encourage you to download the BRL CD in order to have a permanent record of all our service ministries and a copy of the materials we send out. If you do not want to download the BRL CD, you can simply click on BRL CD to download the frontpage of the BRL CD, and then work online to access the content of the CD. On the frontpage, click "Africa International Missions" and you will receive all the exciting information about what God is doing through AIM. Also keep in mind that the BRL CD is upgraded on an annual basis. Be sure to make a note of the latest posted date below in order to determine if a new upgraded BRL CD has been uploaded on the website.
Welcome to the Biblical Research Library CD. You will enjoy your adventure through the research that is contained in the library. If you opened this file immediately, then you have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, and thus, are ready to go. In order to install the Biblical Research Library on the hard drive of your computer, follow the instructions below:
Install Acrobat Reader:
- In order to run the BRL CD you will have to install Acrobat Reader on your computer. But if you are reading this file, you have already install at least Acrobat 5. Reader 5 operates on a Windows 95 platform and above, but Acrobat Reader 8 and above will not operate on computers that are below Windows 2000.
- We suggest that you install from the Internet Acrobat Reader 8 or 9. If you already have Acrobat Reader 8 or 9, then you are rock-’n-rollin’ and ready to go.
- In order to navigate a programmed CD as this, you must practice by just clicking here and there. Once you learn the navigational buttons to the material you desire, using the BRL CD for study will be easy.
- If you install the BRL CD on the hard drive of your computer, you will be able to access the material much faster.
Instructions for installation:
- First, drag and drop the “BR Library” folder to your computer screen.
- If you leave the folder on your screen, you can open the files, go to the “MENU” file, and then right click to create a shortcut.
- Once the “BR Library” folder is installed on your screen, you can send the folder to your documents, or to wherever you want to place the folder.
- If you send the BR Library folder to a different location other than your screen, then you will have to go to that location in order to create another shortcut.
- Find the location to which you sent the “BR Library.” Open the folder and right click on “MENU” in the files. Right click to create a shortcut, and then create a new shortcut for the screen of your computer.
Enjoy your study. The great thing about study of the Bible is that the more you study, the more you want to teach what you learn to others. The BRL CD is a great way to use your computer to demonstrate to others how exciting Bible study can be. All of us at Africa International Missions want to encourage you to install the BRL CD on as many computers as you can. This can be your mission for Jesus.
Updated on July, 2011 by AIM Administration